Designated as OWR&N 900061, this unusual locomotive is a rotary snow plow.
It was built in 1912 by Alco/Rogers as the Oregon, Washington Railway & Navigation Co. number 061, and was based out of Pocatello, Idaho. It spent its entire life working in the Pacific Northwest and was overhauled in 1951, receiving new steel sheathing and repainted silver with a red plow (it was originally brown with white lettering). The original tender was modified to be an auxiliary water tender but was not included with the donation. It was retired in 1978 as one of the last pieces of steam-powered equipment on the UP system.
It is now on display at the Spencer and Dolores Dore Eccles Rail Center at Union Station in Ogden.