In 1990 the former Rose Garden at Holy Cross Hospital, now Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, (see previous post) was revived on a smaller scale thanks to the work of Sister Olivia Marie and Jean Bradshaw and with a financial gift from Mr. and Mrs. O.C. Tanner.
The new garden was dedicated to the memory of the 200 sisters of the Holy Cross who have served the hospital since 1875. The 1990 garden features 600 rose bushes of 60 varieties. It also has a fountain with the names of the Sisters who have served at Holy Cross.
The 30 year old "new" rose garden is located on 100 South between 1000 and 1100 East.